Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Florist
Art Shop Thread
10 Threads
50 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 10-01-2017, 12:53 AM by Rory Atlidóttir Posted | 09-29-2017, 02:52 PM

RESERVED

(name open) RAMSEY FOSTER
33 -Charlie Hunnam(negotiable) - Kairos

This bad boy here is a force to be reckoned with. He is a brick wall, dangerous and not afraid to let you know. He works for Kairos, in what aspect is up to you, but he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Basically the kind of man you wouldn't mess with if you saw him in the street. He runs with some bad people, because he is a bad person. You will have lots of opportunity for rough and gritty plots with this guy.

Now for what this ad is actually for. This guy is Rory's neighbour, and future lover. They live across from each other in an apartment building, and will already have an established friendship. Rory is the type to leave him home cooked meals on his doormat when she hears him coming home at 2 or 3 in the morning. Of course she doesn't know what he does for work, she never asks. She just wants to make sure he eats something (she has superior senses and can hear him sleeping all day, that sorta thing). So they will eventually have a sort of lady and the tramp thing going on. She brings out the good in him, and he can bring her back down to earth.

There will be plenty of plot opportunities between them and all the people that know them. I think it could be fun! I don't like to put too many restrictions on my ads. I prefer to let whoever wants them to be able to go wild and get creative.

robb stark

Subscribe Thread Closed