Wanted Thread
Doctor: Hematologist
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
71 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-16-2017, 01:41 PM

nothing in between me and the rain

Thought he did fine, mm? Showed him where the first aid kit. He looked well had, laying out still, and messy. That, Kura thought, was a very good look for this man. After a slow breath he rolled to his feet off the side of the bed and made his way to the bathroom. Probably under the counter or in a cabinet. While he looked around the room shifted. The door was gone. Immediately his mind jumped to ambush but he hadn't gotten a trace of that off Aki.

Might just have been foresight failing him, it had happened before, but he didn't think so. That was why he was not panicking. Come – tch. His eyes took in the mirror, going over it, and then moved to the word on Aki's stomach. Still there. Through the mirror it was written correctly and the corner of his mouth curled up. “I knew the mirrors were important.” He replied.

It was an ah-ha moment but for what? “I should have written something dirtier.” He added, corner of his mouth curling up. What was the game, though? He knew, in theory, where the door was. He'd come through it. That didn't make getting out any easier if he couldn't see the knob to turn it. Might be able to reach through whatever this was to twist it with thought.

Might be that good. Even so that lack of malicious thought. Might be just playing. He went back to finding the first aid kit, put it on the counter, and then resumed looking at Aki in the mirror. “Are you going to start spinning a web for me? I'm all bone.” Yup. Not worth the eating.

thanks vi!

Find Aki Kamo

Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
"Artist" // Luxuria Debt Collector
Art Shop Thread
6 Threads
93 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-16-2017, 10:22 PM

i follow the heartlines on your hand

“It looks to me like you are already woven into it, friend.”

Teasing tone, though. Harmless.

If he’d meant to kill this man, or do him any harm, he sure as hell wouldn’t be doing it when he was lying naked on the bed recovering from being well-had. Pretty decent fighter, yes, but he wasn’t that good.

Truth be told, Aki was much better at ambushing anyway.

This was a show more than anything else. Enjoying the reactions. The reflection in the mirror leaned forward, stroking fingers down the side of the glass from his side. “The question is… how badly do you want to get out?” he asked playfully, head tilting to the side. There was a slight flicker of the light in the room that might or might not have been real (it wasn’t the best area of the city that he lived in – not the worst, either, but not the best). “I might be inclined to untangle you for a price.” Mmhmm. So what will you offer me to let you go, human? What will you do to be free of this bathroom?

Probably better to let him go sooner versus later considering that he was still bleeding on the bed, but the day when he could bleed to death was long and far away. Feasibly immortal demons and all.

thanks vi!

Find Kura Hajimi

Played by Gleyre
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
71 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-17-2017, 01:40 AM

Already in it, mm? Touching the mirror lovingly. Must like them. He'd gotten the feeling they were important. How badly did he want to get out? Came in here for a first aid kit for you, silly. Except he sensed that that was a moot point. They were playing a game. Might be inclined? “A price? I seem to have been caught in here without my pants, even.” Thinking about it. What would he do? He put the first aid kit down on the counter.

I don't know what a door is worth to you.” He offered, leaning on the counter. Watching the reflection. His eyes drifted to the word and he mm'd quietly. So distracting. “Can you do your back as well, even though you can't see it?” I would like to see the word there as well. Like to see you turn around and show me.

Distracted. I'm supposed to think of something you might want to open the door for me.” So something he could offer. Something naughty, maybe? He'd already had his mouth all over Aki, the demon had cum, but his stamina was probably better. Might be already recovered. So then again something dirty.

What could he do? “Did you have something already in mind?

thanks vi!

Find Aki Kamo

Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
6 Threads
93 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-18-2017, 10:55 PM

“Without your pants is a good look for you, though, doctor.”

There was a thread of actual emotion in his voice. Most of the time, Aki sounded somewhat deadpan – or at the very least, like dry humor, but this had a thread of heat that suggested he meant the words he was saying for once and wasn’t just idly voicing them for the sake of it.

Mm.

Could he do his back as well?

He turned, then, and made a show of ‘stretching’ in the reflection. His hands lifted above his head, which put his entire back on display – including the marks there immaculately. Because this wasn’t just hallucinations, but rather a combination of three of his powers; he could separate his consciousness into objects and he tended to use it hand-in-hand with reflection manipulation. It was a show of a lot of different skills that played hand-in-hand, on purpose, really. This human had shown how strong his telekinesis could be so why not play a little on his own? You showed me mine, now let me show you yours.

“I want to at least try to win, Kura. We’ve already discussed that.” Choking you is obvious and boring. “I want you to moan for me… and I want a show. Do indulge me, mmm?”

thanks vi!

Find Kura Hajimi

Played by Gleyre
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
71 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-18-2017, 11:10 PM

Without them, mm? “You're going to make me blush.” He offered. It was good to enjoy the show. Otherwise what were they doing here? Wanted to try winning. Yes, you did say something about that. He didn't think he'd ever moaned himself hoarse in his life, though. First times were good. Show.

That drew him out of his thoughts. He wanted a show that included moaning. Thinking. Oh. Okay. He turned and went to get Aki's soap. He left the mirror to do it and then came back to turn the faucet on. He was still working on the details of the plan. Making it up as he went. He wet his hand, turned the faucet off, then used the soap to get a lather going.

He was not hard, having just cum like a freight train, but that could be fixed. Cupping himself he began to stroke and fondle. “Next time you use it will you remember what I did with it last?” He wondered, looking up at the mirror. Not hot again yet. Working on it. “What kind of voyeur are you, Aki? Can I see you watching or can't I?” He said it roughly, voice strained, because he figured that was the same as moaning.

Trying to play fair and be fun. Are you watching, Aki?

thanks vi!

Find Aki Kamo

Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
6 Threads
93 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 12:05 AM

Make him blush? Red would be a good look for him too. He’d looked mighty pretty with red around his lips when he stood up. Probably better before he’d smeared it on his face, though.

The human went out of sight and came back with the soap and a slow smile spread across his face.

“The show is for me, is it not? Should I not be able to see?” he inquired, playful tone, but also turned back around. The reflection changed to the bedroom, showing Aki laying on his side watching more relaxed. It was like a doorway except - it wasn’t. Meant to appear like looking through one, though. It also wasn’t a pure copy of reality; Aki had gotten up and went to the other bathroom to clean himself up properly while Kura was distracted.

“I like the focused look on your face. Pleasing.” Soft, this.

He’d resigned himself to losing, but he did want the show anyway. He wanted to see what Kura would do with his win, too, which was a kind of curiosity in itself. What will you do if you’ve got me at your mercy for fifteen minutes to ‘punish’ me as you see fit, hmm?

thanks vi!

Find Kura Hajimi

Played by Gleyre
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
71 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 12:16 AM

When you put it that way...” He agreed. That intense look was on Aki's face, he liked it, and it helped his fingers. Blood began to pool between his legs, between his fingers. Liked the focused look. “So much in common.” Yup. I was just thinking the same thing. Mmm. Slow stroking with a quiet moan.

How long would Aki make him keep going? Despite his interest, his desire, his body was slow to work to edge. “You look good looking over your shoulder. I can imagine you looking back in this mirror seeing the marks I left and enjoying them. You'd put this soap to use exactly the same way.” He closed his eyes and moaned, rocking into his hand.

Kura had hang ups about being necessary, needed, which was why it was hard for him to be on this end of things. He managed, of course, but mostly he took the lead. Bottoming brought about a small fear that he was taking more than he was giving. In his experience that was how you lost people. Not conductive to the partner search, at the least. “Make a mess all over your hand and fingers. Mmm. Are you going to make me finish in my hand? I'll yell for you if you ride me, promise.” Any takers?

thanks vi!

Find Aki Kamo

Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
6 Threads
93 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 12:55 AM

Was he going to make him finish in his hand?
That was kind of the plan, yes.

“If you’re a very good boy… I might let the marks stay long enough for you to enjoy them while you enjoy your win.” In other words - no, no. You don’t get to get out of this side of the game so easily. I want to watch you lose control for me, specifically to please me. I like this, yes I do.

It… was about control.

He liked knowing that Kura would do this to please him. And to get out of the bathroom but mostly to please him because if he’d asked nicely, Aki would have let him go. Be disappointed but he wouldn’t have kept him trapped; it wasn’t his way to force someone in that regard. He didn’t need to. Like all demons, he fed on a variety of things - even if he had a favorite. As long as he was well-fed, he didn’t feel inclined to push his luck on anything.

But mmm, he did like the show, as evidenced by the appreciative look that swept over the human’s body. “I like the show. Maybe I appreciate it too much? Are you shy, my dear doctor?”

thanks vi!

Find Kura Hajimi

Played by Gleyre
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
71 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 01:16 AM

Enjoy them with his win. Mmm. “I think I have been so far.” He replied, mm'ing softly. Aki asked if he was shy. Was he? Sometimes, yes. Withdrawn was probably a better word for it. He did not socialize easily at times, though he could, and it came off as shy. Aki had already seen him naked. Cut on him, touched him, and been full of him. Compared to that this show was nothing.

He stroked until he was marble and then climbed up onto the bathroom counter. If he put his legs just right it was comfortable. His other arm moved behind his head and he moaned. All the while Aki watched him. He did not see the demon touch himself or do anything but watch.

Disconcerting and thrilling at the same time. It was weird that someone pay him that much attention for sexual reasons. Usually they were looking at him strangely because of a fixation or he was trying hard to keep the demon at bay. “I'd rather be inside you again.” He told the mirror and then lifted up onto his knees. One forearm rested along the mirror, forehead on it, and his other hand kept stroking.

He spilled all over Aki's bathroom mirror with a loud yell. Aki let him out of the bathroom after he had finished cleaning off. He picked the demon up via thought and drug him back to the bed. “Have you conceded the victory? You have a chance as long as I get to keep having you, mm?” He teased and climbed in with him. His reasoning for why Aki would not say no.

Liked wining, right? Maybe you can but I get to enjoy your tight ass while you try. Lubing himself he laid Aki out on his back, hips turned sideways, and held one leg while he eased back inside him. Tightened up again. “That's what I was thinking about while you were watching. Your ass is so good.” He slapped one cheek, then Aki's thigh, while he began to move inside him.

Took his time, moaning and groaning, and made Aki cum again first. He pulled out just long enough to use his cum as lube then sprawled Aki on his back. Arching over him, legs around his hip, he held his shoulder to push deeper. “Do you like it deep?” He wondered, nonsense words against the other man's ear. “The flush on your skin says you do. Can I make you cum again....I want to try.

So he forced himself to keep going. When he was close to spilling he would stop himself and kiss Aki's throat and neck. He bit, leaving little bloody marks, and lapped at them until he had calmed some – only to rock inside him deeply some more. Aki had cum so much though that it was going to be hard. So he waited until he thought Aki was rested enough and murmured in his ear.

His voice was quiet, hoarse, and hard to hear. His throat was rough from trying to give the demon what he wanted. “If you cum hard on me while I'm inside you, you'll make me cum. I'll shout for you. Will it make you win? It might.” He urged.

thanks vi!

Find Aki Kamo

Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
6 Threads
93 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 11:58 AM

Had he been good? So far, yes, he had. Aki could concede that – this human was entertaining. He did not, often, find human beings to be worth his time beyond what he could do to hurt them (as a demon favoring pain and suffering was won’t to do). This one was acceptable to him, though. Better than acceptable. Worth letting live to feed on again, perhaps – no, not perhaps, definitely.

Dare he think it? He almost liked him.

Had he conceded victory? Mostly, yes, because he was pretty sure this human didn’t want to lose either. Mercy for questions for an hour versus fifteen minutes of ‘punishing’? Mmm, worth it. He licked his lips, enjoying the show immensely and his body responded, proving it. Kura made a delicious mess all over his mirror and then he found himself thrown to the bed without hands and – okay, that was hot. Had not had someone do that before.

He was vocal as he was taken, but not as vocal as the human responding to him. Reactive. Appreciative. He was glad for the noises, as it gave him more of a chance of winning.

He wouldn’t, though. He knew he wouldn’t. But mmm.

More than once, taken, a mess on his bed, and he was more quiet by comparison – but there was no mistaking his appreciation. If he came hard, hm? He turned his head, then, and grabbed Kura’s hair to pull him down closer. And then he bit down on his neck. The force of the bite was hard enough to draw blood, but it was enough to push him over the edge, his moan of pleasure as he came drowned out by the flesh beneath his teeth – but it was what he’d asked for.

I don’t expect to win, but I don’t mind losing if I make you bleed a little while I do it. You’ve made me bleed, after all.

thanks vi!

Find Kura Hajimi

Played by Gleyre
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
71 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 09:56 PM

Teeth in his throat. He had a moment of panic, too close to somewhere dangerous, but it was pulled under quickly by shocked pleasure. Aki was cumming, he felt the first splash of it against the wound on his stomach, and that amazing ass contracted and squeezed him tighter. He moaned and stayed leaned close to Aki. His hips arched back, drawing his cock almost out of that heat, only to thrust back inside. One single thrust filling him up.

Fighting past the clenching of his pleasure to sink deep. He did not wait or give Aki time to adjust to it. Instead he immediately drew out to the barest tip inside and then sealed his hips to the demon's again. Again, hips sinking against his ass as he was pulled deep, and then he ground himself in a circle between Aki's legs.

Only to draw out and shove inside him again. This time as his hips found the demon's ass his cock throbbed and he began to cum. Each rough thrust was punctuated by wet heat. They got gentler, half thrusts, until he had poured Aki full and the orgasm eased to simply crackle over his nerves pleasantly. There was a throb in his throat, immediately, that said it was rough. Still.

He mm'd, hoarse, laying his forehead against the pillow beside Aki's head. “Don't...” He whispered, slightly out of breath. “Don't show me your face right now or you're getting rolled over and we'll never get out of here alive.” He exhaled but his voice was lowered in spots, patchy. Not quite one-hundred percent.

thanks vi!

Find Aki Kamo

Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
6 Threads
93 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 10:21 PM

Rough. He was going to be sore. This was distinct: he was going to be sore. He shuddered when Kura finished inside of him and then when he stilled, the demon stretched back, to try and work out some of the kinks in his muscles. Telling him not to let him see his face. The slow smug smile that passed over it might’ve been terrible, but Kura couldn’t see it. Pleased as punch, this demon was.

“I think this counts as a draw. You can still speak. But…”

But you do sound scratchy. And I don’t know if I can take anymore.

Probably could with some time. Demon and all. They were good at that. But every muscle in his body felt abused in the best of ways and it was hard to think about anything else. He didn’t even try. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Kura’s body and rolled them over so that he was on top of him. He didn’t linger, though; he moved to roll onto his side, and then he curled against him - taking great care to heed that warning, whether sincere or not - and then whispered, “How good is your telekinesis? Laundry’s in the closet just outside the door. There’s already a load ready to go if you want to wash your clothes and have them ready for the morning.”

Evidently he expected Kura to stay the night. Yup.

thanks vi!

Find Kura Hajimi

Played by Gleyre
Development Thread
Human with Primal Demon
Thread Tracker
Unaffiliated
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
2 Threads
71 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 10:34 PM

A draw. “So we split the prize?” He wondered, after a moment. Needed something to drink with some electrolytes. Felt like all of his liquids were inside this demon. Rolled. He sprawled on his back. When Aki moved he put an arm around him and rested his fingers against his hip. Opposite side from the word he'd written on him. Should have written dirtier words.

Should probably not be writing on people with knives, though. That was very naughty. Very very naughty. Some other things tonight had been as well. He should be embarrassed. Maybe later. Right now he felt exhausted but in a good way. The mess that was his stomach throbbed a little, his throat more so, but mm. Good.

There was a load ready to go. Wash his clothes to have them ready in the morning. The morning, mm? How good. Just outside the door, closet. He did not close his eyes. The clothes on the floor all rose and headed for the machine. After a minute it turned on. Less time than that the bath in the other room turned on, faucet running. It stoppered, filling, and he let it pour. “Where do you keep your linens?” He wondered.

I'll change them while you clean off. I recommend a bath, though. I was a bit rougher than necessary.” It was necessary.

thanks vi!

Find Aki Kamo

Played by Renoir
Development Thread
Solo Demon
Thread Tracker
Kairos
Wanted Thread
Art Shop Thread
6 Threads
93 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 10-19-2017, 10:50 PM

Where did he keep the linens? “The hall closet above the laundry.” There was a shelving organizer there and it had all the bed linens since he only had one bed. Two comforters, sheets, pillow cases, things like that. Recommending a bath, hmm? Because he was rough.

Have we not discussed how much I like rough, yet?

He didn’t bother to say it. He just smiled, a mischievous little expression, and rose off the bed. He made a show of stretching, cracking his back, and then said, “Yum.” Whether he meant something dirty or something else was unclear, and he left it that way on purpose. You can sit and wonder what I’m thinking about when I say that. Mmm.

“How kind of you.” He didn’t thank him, though, because really - he hadn’t asked for the bedding to be cleaned. Didn’t care. Planned to shower before he went about his day anyway but a little early was fine. He wandered into the bathroom, leaving Kura to it, but the last thing he called was, “I’ll teach you the meaning of the word masochist yet.”

thanks vi!

Subscribe Pages (6): « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Thread Closed